Monday, May 04, 2009

Nax25

Finally!

Guild run, full clear, 2 wipes (Thaddius and KT). Thrusting Bands, Valorous Bonescythe Pauldrons, Valorous Bonescythe Legplates.

Myself: apart from the 2 wipes, I had 3 deaths on trash (cleaves and whirlwinds - just awareness really), plus Patchwerk's Hateful Strike (might try dipping in the slime next time), Gothik (I'll buy that one), Horsemen (volleyed) and a void zone on the KT wipe (too worried about distance from the tank and not watching the ground enough) though I stayed up the second time. Pretty happy that I survived the Heigan Dance, Sapphiron and the other "first timer" killers.

DPS was about 2400 over all of the bosses, which I'm pretty happy with given that I was (and am) still carrying a lot of quest and BC gear. My new gear took my unbuffed+poisons dummy DPS to about 2100, so I should do a bit better now when raid buffed.

Yay Nax!

No comments:

Post a Comment