Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OS25 0D down

I imagine that Sarth would be quite difficult with a group that was geared appropriately; however in my case last night, where we had 24 of Pinnacle's best and brightest (plus me) he went down like a cheap tent. Will need to do that a few times before I can say for sure I know what's going on, but I stayed up (more from Meishy's amazing heals than by my own awareness) and punched out 3694 DPS, a new 25 man record. Yay raid buffs.

Concealment Shoulderpads were a nice, if minor upgrade, but as they have very different stats to the T7.5s, I can mix and match to keep my expertise balanced etc.

Gold grind is up over 4000 now, getting very close to that epic flying. Sweeeet.

And my bow skill is now 38. Poor penguins.

2 comments:

  1. lol @ penguins. I laugh; My sister would cry.

    That DPS is looking good. my personal OS 25 best is only about 4100, so you'll probably pass me up soon. Alas, the guild needs a Healdin / Tankadin more than a Rogue at the moment.

    Anyway, Keep up the good work, thanks for the comments over on my site, and good luck on the epic flying.

    - Sam

    P.S. Your bow looks sick in that screenshot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam. Deeps is a funny thing as you well know, and it's not really a useful comparison between different rogues without taking all other factors into account. If I pass you on DPS it's probably cause I'm not kicking enough :)

    ReplyDelete