Monday, November 06, 2006

you see?

This is what I really like about WoW. I'm standing in Menethil Harbour, all by myself, with a real epic quest ahead of me. And not of the canned "kill 20 crocolisks and report back here, by crikey!" sort, but one I invented for myself. I will cross the ocean to the unknown far continent, set forth on foot through strange and dangerous territory, by myself, and seek out the one person in the world (of Warcraft) that can sell me...
... a cookbook.
Yes, I want to get my cooking skill up over 150 and there's only one person that can help me.
Now I could spend the time grinding raptors for leather, or knocking off the 16 or so quests I have queued up, but this one really interests me. Exploring. By myself. The great unknown.
Wait, here comes the ship. More later.
*EDIT*
OK, that was great. Ran across two territories, found my cookbook and - get this - also found a skinning trainer who could train me to Artisan level. What a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment