Tuesday, November 14, 2006

gah

I got a fortune from Sayge at the Darkmoon Faire in Goldshire a while ago. I had to go to Wailing Caverns (deep in Horde territory) and enter the instance for a mystery chest. So tonight, after much procrastination, I did it.

I got all the way there, after sneaking around Horde guards, raptors and alligators the size of small trucks, saw the chest, opened it...

... and realised I didn't bring the fortune with me.

Seriously.

It took me about an hour. How pissed was I.

In other news, I lost a naked duel with a lv60 rogue. We were both naked, except I had my swords. I got her down to about half health, which was pretty good going. I wasn't a total pushover.

Oh, and someone gave me 3g to open a 125-skill lockbox. Inside was a pouch worth 1g. And he didn't want a refund! Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment