Monday, November 06, 2006

thoughts after 2 months of playing

Following on from the last post, I've obviously stuck with it. Did it get less stupid? No, but it got more enjoyable.
There are some things I really think should be done to the AI. There is far too much standing around in circles and the mobs are far too predictable. More on this later.
I solved the login problems with a switch to the Tanaris server, which is US based. This means that at the times I'm playing (AU east coast) a lot of US players are snuggled in their beddy byes and there's no wait.
The exploring is the thing that gets me. New places, new towns, new interesting dungeons. I'm turning out not to be a real power-player; I spent way too much on a Siamese Cat yesterday and as a result didn't have the cash for my skills upgrades when I hit 28. And I didn't care too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment