Thursday, November 09, 2006

my first asshat

Well, I made it to level 28 before I encountered my first WoW asshat.

So there I am in the Arathi Highlands, grinding level 30-32 raptors for leather and XP (if only raptors had pockets, they'd be perfect!). I see off in the distance a level 32 pally doing the same thing, but not taking the skins. Awesome, free leather.

The pally is taking on the level 34 raptors, which are a bit scary for me at 28. So he pulls one and starts wailing on it. But he gets an add - another 34 - and suddenly he's in trouble. There are big hairy spiders around and if he pulls another add he's dead.

So, in the spirit of cooperation, I run in and aggro the add. Having not has the time to stealth and cheapshot, he starts tearing me to bits; but the pally, with the add off him, is able to finish his raptor off. At which point, with me struggling with a raptor 6 levels above me after saving his life, he...

... loots his kill and strolls off.

I mean - seriously.

Not a word. Not a "thanks dude" or a single blow on the gnashy-teeth monster that's eating me for breakfast. Walked off, sat down, had some lunch. Watched me almost die and have to vanish, losing my kill.

Who does that?

Asshat.

No comments:

Post a Comment