Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Burning Crusade

So that, appropriately enough, concludes the Burning Crusade for Cat. It's been quite a ride. What do I remember?

  • Running through the Dark Portal for the first time.
  • The Kara attunement chain.
  • My very first Kara run, also my very first Pinnacle run, and my very first raid. Prince and Nightbane. Malchazeen.
  • The grind for Mongoose mats that I ended up doing 4 times.
  • 375 Leatherworking, and the Primal Intent set that I only finally laid to rest this week.
  • Electricmonk, Tempalilacu, Quron, all the guys from Pinnacle and the Knights Templar.
  • Crystalgypsy giving me most of the gold for my flying mount (thanks hun).
  • The grind for, and eventual high from, my Swiftstrike Shoulders.
  • Being useless in PvP.
  • Getting Lurker down, and the fishing grind that I never used to fish him out.
  • Rage Winterchill.
  • Racing home from the airport with WoW on my laptop in the cab, talking over the Naj'entus fight, and then dropping him as soon as I walked into my house.
Thanks Blizz, it was fun.

Lichy, you're on notice baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment