Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Black Temple

Yay Pinnacle! We finally made it into BT and had a blast. High Warlord Naj'entus and Supremus went down like cheap tents (one-shotting both) and we only called it because it was getting late and people wanted to rest up for launch night tomorrow.

It was a pretty funny run for me - my flight ran late and I missed the start of the raid, which had me absolutely spewing. I finally logged in from the cab at about 8pm, and thanks to my awesome guild still got an invite. I sat through the Naj'entus brief on vent in the cab, and as soon as I got home I paid the guy, folded up my laptop (still running WoW with the WiBb dongle connected) and ran for the office. I knew there would be a good chance my wife would be putting the kids to bed, and it was so. Dropped Naj'entus on the laptop over WiBb (didn't want to risk a DC switching to WiFi), then went inside for a bio and family catchup :)

The Naj'entus fight went well - I managed to get spiked twice! I was healed through the first one, but the second was right at the end of the fight (literally in the last 1%) and it wasn't worth the heals. Supremus didn't go so well for me, as I was dumb enough to chase him around in melee range in phase 2. Surprise surprise, I got one-shotted.

Some great loot dropped, and I was lucksy enough to roll a 100 on the Pattern: Bracers of Renewed Life from Supremus.

So if I'm right that takes Pinnacle to:

  • Before the patch: 5/6 SSC, 2/4 TK, 1/5 MH
  • After the patch: 6/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, 3/5 MH, 2/9 BT
A pretty good effort for a casual raiding guild that's just a year old. Roll on Pinnacle in Northrend.



No comments:

Post a Comment