Friday, May 30, 2008

we ain't in Goldshire no more, little Catheryna

600ish gold for the pattern. 1350 gold for the mats (plus leather, which I had in stock), and would have been another 150 gold if it weren't for a generous donation of Primal Air from Electricmonk. All that for one set of shoulder armour - the Swiftstrike Shoulders.
According to Shadowpanther, these sit between the Deathmantle (T5) and Slayer's (T6) in terms of effectiveness for PvE Rogues. That makes them my first ever piece of T5+ gear and I finally, finally, have a piece of gear better than Monk again. That hasn't happened since we were in our forties and he blew past me.
These put me firmly into Gruuls/Mags. Thank Elune for the dailies - without those, I never would have had the patience to grind the gold. W0000000000000000t!

No comments:

Post a Comment