Friday, May 30, 2008

gear progression

So where to now?

Head: Mask of the Deceiver for 50 Badges (Netherspite and High King Maulgar also drop suitable alternatives) and an appropriate set of gems (probably the Swift Skyfire Diamond as it only requires 2 yellow and 1 red gem to get the bonus). However, if I can get myself into SSC I'll be praying to Lady Vashj for the Deathmantle Helm!
Neck: The Shattered Sun Pendant of Might once I get Exalted with the Shattered Sun Offensive (I'm halfway through Revered). The Choker of Vile Intent is a good alternative too at only 25 Badges, as the +hit is useful.
Legs: the Skulker's Greaves from Netherspite or the Netherblade Breeches from Gruul (obtained 1/6/08).
Ring: the Ring of a Thousand Marks from Prince, and/or the Garona's Signet Ring from Curator.
Trinket: The Dragonspine Trophy from Gruul would be lovely. Otherwise there's a few, including Romulo's Poison Vial from the Karazhan Opera Event and the Violet Badge once I've dropped Prince again.
Back: Drape of the Dark Reavers from Shade of Aran is probably the best bet.
Thrown: Xavian Stiletto from Illhoof is really the only option.

All the rest I'm pretty happy with currently, but if something drops I'll take it!

So: Badges, Kara, Gruuls, Gold. The usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment