Friday, May 23, 2008

long time no post


Well it's been quite a while since I updated the blog. So here goes:

Biggest news is that I've taken Cat across to Pinnacle. Despite best efforts, TKT are still a ways off being able to mount a credible challenge into Kara and I want to see Illidan before WotLK. So.
I've started a shadow priest - Merrybelle - who is now lv14. They grow up so fast! She's kinda fun to play, I never thought I'd get into a healer but I did and I do.
Gear - where do I start. Dual mongoose now on both daggers (still the same daggers), the Primal Intent set is finished, I picked up patterns for Boots of Utter Darkness and Swiftstrike Shoulders though I'm still grinding the mats for the shoulders. Boots are nice.
Got my Cenarion Expedition rep to revered, so now have the Glyph of Ferocity. Other enchants: Exceptional Stats, Assault and Dexterity.
Next is farming badges for the Bloodlust Brooch to get rid of my last green, and money for mats for the shoulders. Looking forward to seeing where things go with Pinnacle, they seem like a good bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment