Sunday, January 20, 2008

Kara Gear

Here is my preliminary gear list. Note that this is not my be-all and end-all, but is intended to be a target gear set that is reasonably easy to achieve without spending weeks grinding random boss drops and rep.

- Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight (I know Helm of the Claw is better for raw DPS, but see below about my bandanna/hood commitment)
- Earthen Mark of Razing
- Expedition Scout's Epaulets
- Primal Intent
- Fel Skin
- Kaylaan's Signet
- Slayer's Mark of the Redemption
- Bladefist's Breadth
- Insignia of the Alliance or Core of Ar'kelos
- Delicate Green Poncho
- Mama's Insurance
- Illidari-Bane Broadsword
- Ashtongue Blade

Most things, especially the weapons, are up for replacement if something better drops. I'll be running heroics to get the nethers for the Primal Intent, so there's every chance something nice will weasel its way into the list. However, this does give me a target to aim for!

No comments:

Post a Comment