Saturday, January 19, 2008

gearing up for Kara

I'm now spittin' distance from 69 and starting to think about gearing up for Kara. I found an absolutely tremendous guide at ShadowPanther.net for getting geared up without depending on boss drops - I'm aiming to have every slot at or near the top of that list. As a bonus, the gear I've chosen all looks pretty good in blacks, greys and purple. However, I did have to take a small hit on the headgear to keep my bandanna commitment. Such is the fate of a casual RP'er.

I've also started looking at weapons - initially both the Illidari-Bane Broadsword and Ashtongue Blade are available from SV quests, and that puts me solidly into a competitive DPS range. Better blades will follow, but these are decent places to start aiming for.

The hard part will be levelling Leatherworking to 375 and getting 30 Badges of Justice for the Primal Intent set! The rest is all quests (which I need to do for XP anyway) and grinding motes.

I have my plan... now to execute!

No comments:

Post a Comment