Thursday, June 12, 2008

update

I officially hate myself. Kara was super smooth last night until about 11pm, when everyone was tired and we hit Netherspite. I just couldn't get it into my head to stop hitting him when he came out of phase 2 and promptly got myself smeared all over the tiles. Remember the threat wipe dumbass! He goes down tonight, to make it a full clear (and a quick one for us, as we did all the other bosses in 4 hours with a few new folks in the ranks).

In other news:

  • Prince gave up the Netherblade Gloves, taking me to 4/5 T4 set with both set bonuses.
  • First time on Wizard of Oz last night, pretty cruisy.
  • Necklace experiment favours the +hit. Aldor pendant goes in the bank until I'm closer to being hit-capped - currently only 245.
  • All gems and enchants in place except for my Netherblade Breeches, which I'll slap Nethercobra Leg Armor on tonight if Netherspite doesn't give up the Skulker's Greaves.
  • Picked up a Pristine Fire Opal in Sethekk Halls, which went into the head
  • Swift Blade of Uncertainty is the next upgrade, hopefully by the end of the week if I can get the badges together.
  • First run in ZA hopefully tonight! And first look at SSC on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment