Thursday, February 21, 2008

a big night

1. Aeonus goes down like a cheap tent in Black Morass, after 2 wipes. Grats also to Quron and Zah, and big big thanks to Sal for giving up her own chance at The Master's Key to tank for us. BM is my new favourite instance.

2. As a result, The Master's Key is mine and I can now enter Karazhan. Tits.

3. As a result of the rep gained in BM, I got the pattern for Drums of Panic which took me (finally!) to 375 Elemental Leatherworking.

4. As a result of that, I made my first BOP epic item: Primalstrike Bracers.

So, a big night no? About on par with dinging 70. Still buzzing over BM.


The Karazhan portcullis opens for me now. Phear.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cat,

    Long time listener, 1st time caller.
    Hoping to see your 1st adventure in Karazhan posted up here soon. Did you get a chance to take any screen shots? Thanks again for your help in there. See, it wasn't that bad.

    Bel

    ReplyDelete