Friday, October 05, 2007

nostromo and big crits

I picked up a Belkin Nostromo N52 yesterday. Yes, I freely admit, until yesterday I was a clicker. Now - omg - I am not. Not ever again. After the learning curve (which I am admittedly still on) even as a left hander it makes a HUGE difference. No more mis-clicking, and the twitch hits readily available when needed without thinking. it is an awesome addition for the PVP'er, even one as hopeless as me.


I practised for about an hour last night on the 43-44 elite trolls in Tanaris and after that short time refining my profile I was reflexively stunlocking and absolutely tearing through them. Until you make the decision to stop clicking you will never know the true joy of dishing out instinctive hurt.

I still accidentally hit my trinket every now and then instead of backstab, but that will disappear with muscle memory. Of course the real test will be PVP, and I'll hit WSG tonight sometime to try it out.

In other news I got my biggest ever crit - 1092 on a 5-dot eviscerate with my Searing Needle. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment